Participants of the live webinar will be eligible for 1 free CPE credit.
Gen Z’ers, those born between 1997-2012, are making decisions and relating to institutions in a highly analytical and pragmatic way. It’s easy to understand the technical skills required for our internal audit teams, but understanding core characteristics and how best to work with Gen Z can make us more successful. This session will take a deeper dive into general Gen Z values and beliefs about stability, diversity, work-life blend, independence, digital access and more.
- Recognize core characteristics that identify the Gen Z population
- Discuss how the Gen Z impact is felt in the workplace
- Conduct conversations around key motivators to get the most out of your Gen Z workforce
- Identify communication strategies for individuals of different generations, that lead Gen Z teams
- Recognize the benefits of attracting, developing and retaining Gen Z employees
Dawn Williford – Partner, Risk Advisory Services, BDO USA, LLP
Greg Gratteau – Managing Director, Business Services and Outsourcing, BDO USA, LLP