- This event has passed.
2023 Financial Ratios and Trends for Continuing Care Retirement Communities
October 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDTFree
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 1.5 CPE credits.
The 2023 Financial Ratios & Trends Analysis of CARF-Accredited Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)/Life Plan Communities (LPC) provides valuable benchmarks, giving readers an exclusive chance to observe financial trends shaped by diverse factors, including provider expansion, operational hurdles, and changes in regulatory and accounting standards.
Join CARF International, Ziegler, Baker Tilly, and Kendal at Oberlin for an informative webinar focused on comprehending and applying financial benchmarks to enhance strategic planning and budget development. Our panel of industry professionals will discuss the utilization of this information with key stakeholders, including potential clients, residents, boards and payers, as well as exploring critical financial benchmarks pertinent to the industry. We’ll examine how CARF-accredited organizations have successfully navigated challenges, including concerns related to profitability and liquidity margins, in contrast to their achievements in occupancy rates and substantial capital investments.
The webinar’s content draws from the 2023 edition of the Financial Ratios and Trend Analysis of CARF-Accredited Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand financial trends from 2022 fiscal year-end data of accredited CCRCs across the country
- Develop an understanding about how to utilize financial ratios for strategic decision making
- Recognize best practices for developing budgets and demonstrating financial stability based on specific benchmarks
Who should attend:
- CEOs, CFO, CIO, COO, presidents, vice presidents, management teams, board members and other professionals who are involved in financial and operational activities of CCRCs/LPCs
- Julia Meashey, MA, Senior Business Development Specialist, Aging Services (CARF)
- Amy Castleberry, CFA, Managing Director (Ziegler)
- Patrick Heavens, CPA, Partner (Baker Tilly)
- Ann O’Malley, Chief Financial Officer (Kendal at Oberlin)
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: One and a half (1.5) total credit
Field of study: Finance
Host: Stephanie Parker
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund policies, please email email@example.com.
Baker Tilly US, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: learningmarket.org.