- This event has passed.
4 CPE – 2023 Americas Mining and Metals Forum
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDTFree
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 4 CPE credits.
The energy transition is driving a sector renaissance that requires increasingly digital operations, excellence in technical capabilities and stronger industry collaboration toward decarbonization. Hear from mining and metals industry leaders as they discuss what companies must do now to prepare for a sustainable and successful future.
This year’s virtual Americas Mining and Metals Forum will focus on capital and financing strategies; creating long-term value in the sector; green steel; the circular economy; geopolitics; environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues; decarbonization; and more.
Morning panels: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT; 10 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. CT – Keynote presentation: A fireside chat with Paul Graves, President & Chief Executive Officer of Livent
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. CT The geopolitical focus on ESG, managing global politics and regulations
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT Developing sustainability managed, nature-based decarbonization strategies
Afternoon panels: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM CDT; 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:40 p.m. CT Green steel and the need for alternative iron units.
- 2:40 p.m. – 3:20 p.m. CT The future of mining operations and the circular economy
- 3:20 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT Capital Investment strategies and creating long-term value in the sector