Participants in the free live webinar will be eligible for 1 CPE credit.
Better reporting leads to better planning. Monthly reporting is the natural culmination of the planning process, but it is only one component of the decision-making cycle, not the end goal.
Whether your business is large or small, there is a high probability it can benefit greatly by using a better, more streamlined reporting process, so you can plan your next steps with confidence.
Join us for our webinar series on how to use reports to drive decision-making. We will discuss the leading best practices for the modern monthly reporting process and provide a glimpse into where reporting practices are going in the future.
You should leave this session with the ability to:
- Create increased reporting transparency
- Utilize Cloud-based systems for reporting, even if you have on-premises systems
- Link month-end reports to financial dashboards
- Manage the business with KPIs and letting financial statements be the backup in monthly financial review meetings
- Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced preparation: None
- Format: Webinar
- Field of Study: Management Services
- CPE: 1.0 hours
- Aug. 22, noon-1 p.m. Eastern | The Latest Best Practices Behind the Monthly Reporting Process
- Aug. 31, noon-1 p.m. Eastern | What Trends Are Predicted for Monthly Reporting?
- Sept. 7, noon-1 p.m. Eastern | 4 Steps to Drive Performance Using KPIs in Finance Reviews
Dan Edwards, Managing Director
For additional information about this event, please contact Lyndi Lloyd.
Continuing professional education
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Webinar (group internet based)
Field of study: Management services
This series is recommended for up to 3 hour(s) of CPE credit.
Note: All participants MUST be logged into the webinar INDIVIDUALLY to receive CPE credit. CPE credit will only be granted in the name of the individual logged into the LIVE presentation. Crowe is unable to grant CPE credit for groups viewing the webinar or for viewing on-demand recordings of the webinar.
There is no registration fee for participating in this webinar; therefore, there is no cancellation fee.
Additional CPE information