The healthcare industry is constantly evolving. New regulations, payment models, and technologies are emerging all the time. The fast pace of change can make it difficult for healthcare leaders to keep up with the latest trends and confirm that their revenue cycle operations run efficiently.
In this webinar, we’ll provide an overview of the top five key performance indicators (KPIs) in healthcare revenue cycle management for 2023 and discuss how these trends could affect your organization. We’ll also share tips on preparing for these trends and getting your revenue cycle ready for the future.
After attending this webinar, you should be able to:
- Identify payor behaviors that drive up administrative costs
- Outline areas of payor reimbursements that increasingly shift to patients
- Recognize trends in payment time to hospitals on inpatient accounts
- Assess resource constraints and challenges facing providers trying to stay on top of paperwork and account management
- Discuss staffing challenges facing revenue cycle leaders as baby boomers retire and organizations continue to compete for top-tier talent
The challenges facing revenue cycle teams are not going away, but with a solid understanding of the landscape and the trends ahead, leaders will be ready to meet those challenges. With payment data and trends analyses from over 1,800 organizations, Crowe is uniquely positioned to spot what’s coming and outline strategies to maximize opportunities while minimizing risks.
Join us to see how payor behavior dashboards, the ability to run “what-if” scenarios to test different payment models, and real-time data drive targeted decision-making to get the best return on investment for healthcare providers.