- This event has passed.
NOT-FOR-PROFIT CYBERSECURITY RISK SEMINAR: STRENGTHENING DIGITAL DEFENSES
September 13 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am EDTFree
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 1.8 CPE credits.
As technology becomes more integrated into the everyday workings of not-for-profit organizations, protecting themselves from serious digital risks is vital for nonprofits to assure a sustainable future for the people and communities they serve. Our seminar will focus on how nonprofits, especially those receiving grants or donations, can enhance cybersecurity to meet compliance requirements, combat specific threats and utilize best practices.
Topics this webinar will cover:
- Strengthening cloud security
- Protecting sensitive data
- Optimizing cyber liability insurance premiums
- Using AI & Big Data Securely
- Minimizing risks from cyber threats
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to proactively safeguard the cloud, mitigate cloud vendor risks, and ensure hybrid workforce safety
- Obtain actionable insights for risk reduction in AI data handling, meeting PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, and privacy rules
- Gain practical knowledge in reducing cyber insurance costs via continuity plans, showcasing cybersecurity efforts, and understanding insurance’s impact
- CPE: This webinar is eligible for 1.8 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge & Information Technology.
- Prerequisites: None
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Overview
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-based
If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please email email@example.com or call (816)841-4025.
Wed, Sep 13, 2023 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM ET
*Attendees must be registered individually and click on periodic participation markers throughout the webinar to receive CPE credit. We may be unable to offer CPE certificates to those who log into the webinar using:
- GoToWebinar Instant Join
- iPads or mobile devices (unless using the Citrix mobile app for GoToWebinar)
If you would like the opportunity to earn a CPE certificate, please log in using a different method than the ones indicated above to ensure that you show up on the final attendee report.
For more information regarding complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (216) 447-9000.
CBIZ, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
**MHM (Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.) is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, and works closely with CBIZ, a business consulting, tax and financial services provider. CBIZ and MHM are members of Kreston International Limited, a global network of independent accounting firms.