- This event has passed.
State of pharma market access in the US
September 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 1 CPE credit.
With passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) in the rearview mirror, policymakers are continuing their charge to address drug prices and the pharmaceutical supply chain, uprooting the status quo of market access in the US and beyond.
Join our webcast to gain new insights from Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) policy and strategy professionals about the market implications for life sciences companies around the evolving policy landscape.
Learn more about:
- Next steps and analysis following announcement of the first 10 drugs selected for the IRA’s drug negotiation program
- Leading transparency legislation and regulatory action to shine a light on the pharmaceutical supply chain and M&A
- Evolving policy in access and coverage, from upcoming Medicaid payment changes to Medicare coverage and payment for innovative drugs
- Life sciences industry implications and potential disruption for manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacy benefit managers, payers, patients and beyond
- Arda Ural, PhD, Principal and EY Americas Industry Markets Leader, Health Sciences & Wellness, Ernst & Young LLP
- Muna Tuna, Principal and EY US Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement Leader, Health Sciences & Wellness, Ernst & Young LLP
- Heather Meade, Principal, Washington Council Ernst & Young, Ernst & Young LLP
- Laura Dillon, Senior Manager, Washington Council Ernst & Young, Ernst & Young LLP
- Joshua P. Cohen, Analyst, Joshua P. Cohen Healthcare Analytics, LLC