- This event has passed.
The Impact of Sustainable Operations on Profit and Long-Term Viability
September 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDTFree
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 1 CPE credit.
Sustainable operations seek to create a harmonious synergy between business success, societal well-being and environmental health, contributing to a more equitable and resilient future for all. The triple bottom line: people, planet, profit. Research has shown that companies having sustainability embedded into their business strategy outperform companies lacking the same.
Join us for an enlightening webinar on sustainable operations, where industry experts in the field will delve into the strategies and practices of integrating sustainability principles into a company’s operations, including how:
- Companies are leveraging sustainability to increase operational efficiency and cost savings
- Sustainability can mitigate risks, such as supply chain disruptions, resource shortages and reputational damage due to environmental or social issues
- Sustainability drives innovations for operational efficiency, new eco-friendly products and a competitive advantage
- Organizations have delivered return on investment and higher shareholder value with successful sustainability programs
- Understand the benefits of sustainability across the organization
- Gain insights on how to mitigate risks
- Identify the components of a successful sustainable operations program
CPE: 1.2 credits available for live attendance
*CPE for qualifying live attendees only. You must answer 3 of the 4 poll questions during the live event. CPE will be e-mailed to qualifying attendees within 60 days of the live event. Field of Study: Business Management & Organization. Program Level: Basic. Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based. Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None. Elements of Engagement: Polling Questions.