Participants of the live webinar will be eligible for 1 free CPE credit.
Timekeeping has long been an area of focus by Government auditors. When you add a pandemic and increased work from home practices by Contractors, we are seeing an increase in timekeeping scrutiny.
Please join Mike Mardesich and Brad Tress of DHG’s Government Contract Advisory Team as they provide an overview of timekeeping guidance and traditional best practices as well as a focus on work from home requirements.
Some of the topics our team will address include:
- Review of rules and regulations that impact timekeeping practices and accounting processes
- Overview of timekeeping roles and responsibilities
- What is total-time-accounting and why is it the expectation of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)?
- Uncompensated overtime
- DCAA’s floor-check questionnaire and auditor expectations
- DCAA’s work from home expectations
- Mike Mardesich, Senior Manager
- Brad Tress, Senior Manager
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions regarding administrative policies such as registration or cancellation, please contact DHGevents@dhg.com.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.