- This event has passed.
Transfer Pricing Cash Savings Strategies and New Tax Audit Rules
June 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ESTFree
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 1 CPE credit.
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the operations of multinationals around the world. Although many companies are struggling, new approaches to transfer pricing can lead to significant tax and cash savings. In this practically-focused webinar, our transfer pricing economist will review timely issues with real-world examples, including:
- Practical insights on US and international transfer pricing rules
- Anticipating tax authority audit strategies
- Reducing transfer pricing risks through documentation and benchmarking studies
- Tax and cash savings opportunities in a COVID-19 environment
- US tax reform savings opportunities
- How does a global minimum tax affect transfer pricing?
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for tax, accounting and other professionals that work with internationally focused companies.
If you are having technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com. We will respond as promptly as possible – up to 10 mins after the start of the webinar.
- To receive CE or CPE credit, you must have answered 75% (3 out of 4) of the polling questions.
- Participate (logged in) for a minimum of 50 min for each hour.
Certificates may take up to three weeks to be issued to your account.
This program is offered at no cost, there will be no refunds issued. KBKG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. For questions, more information, complaints, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.