Participants of the live webinar will be eligible for 1 free CPE credit.
With the increasing depth of patient and vendor data that health care organizations must store and transmit, the industry has become a prime target for hackers and other cyber criminals. To help your health care organization successfully navigate the latest cyberthreats and understand the damages associated with a data breach, download the new RSM-sponsored NetDiligence Healthcare report.
Join RSM for a webcast event on May 30 to learn more about the survey and gain insights into protecting your organization against data breaches. The webcast will provide perspective on:
- Key findings from the study
- Emerging cybersecurity threats for the health care industry
- Best practices to step up your security posture and improve early detection to minimize damages in the event of a breach
- How to leverage insights to prepare for discussions with key stakeholders (board members, major donors, etc.) regarding your organization’s potential vulnerabilities and risk management strategies
- How to properly leverage your policy in the event of a breach