- This event has passed.
Ethical Decision-Making in the Workplace: Navigating Behavioral Challenges
November 28 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 2 CPE credits.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recall how our behaviors may be altered by moral illusions
- Identify the concepts and differences of moral exhaustion versus moral equilibrium
- Identify how to build good moral habits
- Recognize the distinction between legal rights and ethical responsibility
- Describe how behavioral ethics considerations apply to real-world examples
Who should attend
This complimentary presentation is intended for accounting and finance professionals seeking to earn behavioral ethics CPE credit and/or desire to develop a greater awareness of demonstrating ethical behavior in their lives.
- 10 – 10:05 a.m. — Welcome, housekeeping, speaker introductions
- 10:05 – 11:55 a.m. — Behavioral ethics session
- 11:55 a.m. – noon — Wrap-up and closing
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group internet based