- This event has passed.
Lease Accounting Now: The Honeymoon is Over
February 14 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Join FinQuery as we review the policies, processes, and internal controls for organizations to consider incorporating for lease accounting post-transition to ASC 842.
Throughout the presentation, we will explore the challenges and benefits of your ongoing lease accounting and how those may impact the business. Best practices for executing common lease transactions, month-end close, and year-end reporting will also be discussed. We will review ongoing lease accounting compliance considerations, including lease accounting training and solution maintenance.
- Recognize key opportunities and advantages unique to post-transition lease accounting
- Summarize the steps, calculations, and journal entries required to record the impact of various lease changes and transactions appropriately
- Understand the year-end disclosures required under ASC 842 and how to identify issues before your audit
- Establish the actions necessary to maintain the completeness and accuracy of your chosen lease accounting solution
- Basic knowledge of ASC 842
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals with a medium-to-high volume of leases as well as accounting and consulting professionals who work with those clients.