- This event has passed.
Navigating Charitable Registration Compliance
November 29, 2023 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Nonprofits that fundraise must be aware of state charitable registration requirements. Soliciting goes beyond direct mail and in-person events; it also includes your website and other subtle asks. This webinar will highlight why compliance matters, how you can navigate the registration process, and how to stay compliant with state regulators.
- Identify what state charitable registration compliance is and when it is required.
- Discuss what solicitation means related to compliance.
- Analyze online fundraising and its impacts on registration.
- Discuss the importance of being compliant with state laws.
- Identify how to register and manage the reporting process.
- James GilmerStrategic Partnerships Manager | Labyrinth/Harbor ComplianceJames brings 10 years of experience in regulatory compliance, partnership management, and strategic planning. He is passionate about helping accounting, legal, and B2B firms serve their clients with robust compliance solutions. In his free time, James is co-founder of a nonprofit chamber orchestra in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- CPE CREDITS1
- FIELD OF STUDYSpecialized Knowledge
- LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGEBasic
- DELIVERY METHODGroup-Internet Based
Eide Bailly LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding a complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact Mye Collins.