- This event has passed.
Bridging the gap for successful VBC implementation in healthcare
November 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ESTFree
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 1 CPE credit.
As the healthcare industry continues to transition from a fee-for-service (FFS) to a pay-for-performance model of care, organizations across the entire healthcare ecosystem are still learning how to successfully set up and implement value-based contracting (VBC) arrangements. Although VBC is not a new idea, healthcare providers and payers as well as life sciences organizations are learning how to deal with the obstacles that come with effectively implementing VBC arrangements and working with their industry counterparts. In fact, many providers are avoiding VBC and have set strategic goals to limit VBC to 10% or less of its book-of-business.
Join Baker Tilly for an informative webinar where our team of healthcare professionals will discuss the obstacles that all healthcare organizations – including payers, providers and life sciences companies – are facing with VBC implementation. In doing so, we will explore the question as to whether providers should be avoiding VBC or embracing it. We will also dive into what each healthcare sector is looking for in their counterparts and other parties when trying to implement value-based contracting, followed by best practices and industry resources.
Who should attend?
- Healthcare provider professionals, including C-Suite executives, presidents, VPs and directors as well as managed care, revenue cycle, finance, operations and accountable care organization (ACO) contact professionals
- Payer professionals, including C-Suite, executives, presidents, VPs and directors as well as network management, finance and operations professionals
- Life sciences professionals, including C-Suite executives, presidents, vice presidents, directors, as well as those in roles related to market access, commercialization and marketing
- David Gregory, MPA, FACHE, Principal
- Kevin Coonan, MBA, Principal
- Heather Herc, Director
- Michelle Reay, Senior Manager
- Recognize the key challenges and obstacles faced by healthcare providers, payers and life science organizations when setting up and administering VBC implementation
- Comprehend expectations and requirements of that providers, payers, and life sciences organizations look for in each other when implementing VBC arrangements
- Identify best practices and industry resources that healthcare organizations can utilize when setting up and implementing VBC arrangements