- This event has passed.
Maximizing Your Bottom Line: 2023 Year-End Tax Strategies
November 28 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm EST
Position your business for financial success in the coming year.
Many businesses miss out on maximizing deductions, tax credits and incentives that directly impact the bottom line.
Join us on November 28 to get equipped with the knowledge and tools necessary to prepare for year-end tax planning that aligns with your organization’s financial objectives.
With deep expertise in the tax landscape, we will help you identify tax efficiency opportunities that will strengthen your business’s financial position.
Don’t miss this chance to stay ahead and equip yourself with the knowledge and strategies to set your business up for long-term success.
Participants will earn 1 CPE credit*
(Field of Study: Taxes)
In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to three out of the five polling questions asked during the program.
- Discuss the economic and market factors that affect tax planning decisions.
- Assess your organization’s financial position and identify tax efficiency opportunities.
- Identify ways to maximize deductions, tax credits and incentives for your business.
- Prepare for year-end tax planning to supercharge your business’s financial success.
- Mike Shaikh, Partner, Tax, Armanino
- Andrew Moore, Director, Tax, Armanino
- Matt Baldwin, Partner, Tax, Armanino
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based / Prerequisite: None / Advanced Preparation: None / Program Level: Basic / Recommended CPE Credits: 1 | There is no fee for this program. For more information regarding complaint and/or program cancellation policies, contact ElevateLearn@armaninoLLP.com or call 925 466 3318.
Armanino is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.