- This event has passed.
The Anatomy of a Cyberattack: Inside an Incident
November 30 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am EST
Participants of the free live webinar will be eligible for 1 CPE credit.
You’ve likely heard of cyberattacks but unless you’ve experienced one for yourself, it is easy to think it’ll never happen to you. However, the threat of a cyberattack isn’t something to be taken lightly and the damage that may occur from a poor incident response can be detrimental to an organization.
During this webinar we will discuss the anatomy of an attack, from initial reconnaissance all the way through post-incident analysis. We’ll also cover best practices for defending against an attack, strategies for responding quickly, and common tactics used by attackers such as phishing, malware injection, and privilege escalation.
- Discuss what constitutes a cyberattack and its various stages.
- Identify common techniques employed by attackers during an attack.
- Explore best practices for mitigating risk before an attack occurs.
- Analyze how to respond promptly if there is evidence of suspicious activity or intrusion.
- Describe methods for conducting post-incident analysis to identify weaknesses that need addressing.
- CPE CREDITS
- FIELD OF STUDY
- LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE
- DELIVERY METHOD